About this event
Following on from Digital Assets Week in Singapore in September, Juliet Media are delighted to announce that DA Week flagship event is back in London.This week is focused on the continuing realisation of Digital Assets across the finance ecosystem.
- Bringing the traditional funding and listing players together with the new digital exchange and platform opportunities. Exploring both listed securities and private tokenization of securities along with educating investors on the opportunities.
- A focus on the institutional adoption of digital assets, covering the full spectrum including the technology, crypto, and securities.
- Traditional listing actors including, advisors, brokers, lawyers, accountants
- Platform/service providers, including exchanges, tokenization platforms
- Venture capitalists
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
- Financial institutions, banks, exchanges, funds
- Institutional crypto tech, including finance-focused blockchains
- Crypto exchanges with an institutional focus
- PR and marketing
Reasons To Attend
- The only event focused on bringing digital assets and institutions together
- Leading the discussion on digital assets and regulation
- Highly curated invite-only audience of financial institutions, institutional investors, brokers, private equity and venture capital firms, infrastructure providers, exchanges and regulators – the entire ecosystem
- In person networking